Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oops.

I meant to blog a while ago, and alas i've been busy. So we made it to our year anniversary and we got to spend it.... wait for it... at a wedding. My brother in law got married on our one year anniversary, and their wedding day was beautiful. The day I came back from my time off of work I started my new job at Old Navy working with my old boss, Marisa. She was glad to hire me back and I can honestly say I'm glad I'm somewhere I dont mind picking up some extra hours and staying at work. And I got my grades back. I got a A, B, and a C. YAY! So, next semester i hope to start something worth while and i'm about to put my application in to Baptist so i can get on for blood work. But we'll see. I'm about to go to bed, its late and i still have alot to blog, but that must wait. Loves.

No comments: